Thursday, February 24, 2005

See y'all later...

Well, it's been a lot of fun over the last few months, but now that the site is up and running, I've decided to turn it over to Libertarian Hack. I've decided to adopt the new handle "Outlier" and move to my new blog: Skewed Left. Don't be fooled by the name - I'm going to post on more cultural stuff and lay off the politics for a while.

In my final act as Managing Editor of Yankee Madmen - I've decided to restore the site to it's original template, minus the blog advertising and roll, since they are really associated with my account. I may be back to guest contribute once in a while - that's really up to your new editor, L-Hack.

Please excuse any problems we experience over next few days while I manage the transition...If you came to read me, thanks, if not, oh well, thanks for coming to the site.

Best of luck to L-Hack and Leftist Wonk - stop over to SL in a few weeks when we're up and running. :)